How many diets did you try last year?
How many gyms have you joined and then cancelled your membership with?
Wouldn't you prefer to save money, time and effort by having the gym come to you?
Of course you would! You would be mad not to really. This is where Train Learn Go come in.
We are experts in weight loss, muscle building, sports performance and most importantly nutrition. We offer a strictly one-to-one mobile service where we come to you, give you real solutions to your weight loss problems.
From the very first session your personal trainer will come in and assess your goals,, perhaps it's body fat reduction, conditioning or preparing for a bodybuilding show. You will then have your measurements taken to refer back to later on.
Your training will be short and efficient allowing you to maximize your results in the least amount of time possible, we all lead busy lives and we know you want to spend the spare time you have doing what you love.
Throughout the course you will experience being a part of our 80% nutrition mission. The knowledge of the nutritional values of food and human biology you receive will be tailored to you personally, guaranteeing results every time!
Here at Train Learn Go® we do things differently:
- 45 minute sessions conducted in your own home, saving you time driving to the gym and back again, but more importantly giving you more free time to spend with family and friends.
- We are fully qualified and massively experienced, nutritional consultants, Personal Trainers and Sports Therapists, so we know exactly what you need to do and eat to produce a truly amazing result every single time without exception!
- With our personal training and nutrition packages starting from just £40 we are more than competitive, in fact we are about 25% cheaper than our nearest competition!
Still not convinced? Well here are some fun facts for you to consider so you make the right decision:
- The average gym visit takes around 3 hours time. Can you really afford to spend that much time away from work or your family?
- How hard do you really train? The average person trains to around 25% of their true potential when left to their own devices. Do you think that is enough?
- What style of training should you do? Do you really know how to train your body to produce the end result you want?
- Given that your result depends almost entirely on nutrition do you honestly know what to eat and when?
If you answered 'no' to any of the above questions you may want to reconsider the efficiency of your gym membership and the cost effectiveness of it too!
Don't waste anymore time, contact us today and start your journey to the body you deserve.